Developed By Northwest Automatic Lubrication and made in the
The GC101 controller is the newest state of the art in-cab lubrication control system from Northwest Automatic
It combines an on-off timer control with monitoring and full system memory functions.
The control system will operate a lubrication pump requiring on-off
control, (series progressive) or cycle/pulse count
control, (single line).
Controller will operate with voltages from 9-32 volts DC.
Adjustable 5 – 59 seconds, 1 – 59 minutes
Adjustable 2 - 59 minutes, 0 - 48 hours
Modes: Timer mode or pulse
Normally/Open or Normally/Closed
1 – 50 counts
1 – 30 seconds, (The amount
of time the controller looks for a motor revolution signal)
Pressure Time: 5 –
120 seconds, (The amount of accumulated time to create a fault warning)
1 – 120 seconds, (The amount of accumulated time to create a fault warning)
Fault Signaling: Continuous (For strobe or alarm),or pulsing
( For PLC recognition)
high pressure fault time
low level fault time
cycle switch fault time
loss of motor revolution time
motor error time (short or open)
- The GC101 in mode 21 will test and display the continuity of the 7 inputs and 2
outputs for line integrity.
- In mode 22 the real time motor amp draw will be displayed.
- While in mode 22 pressing the up button, (middle button), will cause the pump to
remain on until power is switched off. Useful for testing, trouble shooting,
- The GC101 is pass code protected to prevent unauthorized altering of the system
- Soft start and soft stop on drive motor circuit to extend motor life.
- Dimensions: 5 ¼” high, 4 ¾”
wide, 1 ¾” deep. 4” centers on mounting holes.
Automatic Lubrication, 1-888-267-7695, for additional information.